Wind, Waves, Wine: Winesailing trips for passionate Wine Lovers
The ingredients for a perfect sailing trip: Wind, waves and after sailing a good glass of wine at a newfound spot or in a wonderful bay. But what are the local wines like? How to find the renowned winemakers? And where to purchase the wine for on-board enjoyment?
We are a small team of sommeliers who love sailing and we have asked ourselves the same questions over and over again. For this reason we have researched the local winemakers and their wines thoroughly prior to and during our trips. We have tasted the best products on board our boat and thought of a solution for optimal logistics.
Using our experiences we have created an unforgettable offering combining all three, the passion for good wine, culinary highlights and sailing. To convenience and comfort we organize everything needed for a pleasurable active holiday:
- Our Winesailing Crew is expecting the guests on the boat; the shopping and loading of the basic groceries is already dealt with.
- Following a local welcome drink we move into the cabins, get to know skipper and boat and, of course, inaugurate the wine lounge on board.
- The next day: Cast off, let’s go! In the course of the one-week sailing trip we visit three vineyards ins the region, find about the cellarmasters’ secrets and taste the delicious wines.
- To account for the local wine in combination with regional food, all wines are on board and our creative cook composes them to matching meals.
- Fresh and healthy food is important to us. Upon request we also prepare vegan or vegetarian meals.
- In case you would like to take your wine experience home with you after the trip – no problem – we coordinate the wine delivery to your home with the wineries.